On May 2, 1967, the Toronto Maple Leafs won their last Stanley Cup defeating the Montreal Canadiens. Fans of the Toronto team, locally known as "Leaf Nation", have suffered great disappointment since then. In this abbreviated 2012-13 season, the Leafs aren't doing too badly and perhaps the team will make the playoffs this year.
This post showing autographed pictures mailed when the Leafs were in the heat of battle was originally published on July 1, 2010.
April 26, 1967 : Off-day between games 3 and 4
Willowdale to King, April 26, 1967
May 1, 1967 : Off-day before game 7 and the Stanley Cup
- 1. Canadian Domestic Letter Rates From 1868 to the Present Day
- 2. Canada Domestic Local Letter Rates : 1851 - 1968
- 3. United States Letter Rates: 1851 to the present day
- 4. United States Air Mail Letter Rates : 1927 - 1976
- 5. Canadian Domestic Air Mail Rates : 1928 - 1954
- 6. United Kingdom and Empire/Commonwealth Letter Rates : 1859 -1971
- 7. Air Mail Letter Rates to the United Kingdom
- 8. International (Universal Postal Union) Letter Rates : 1892 to the present
- 9. Reduced International Letter Rates : Mexico, Cuba, West Indies and Central America, France, South America, and Spain
- 10. Links to Other Posts Dealing with Canadian Postal Rates
- 11. Revamped Centennials